Date: 15 June 2018
1. A candidate who decides to cancel or withdraw his/her admission will have to be present, IN PERSON, at the office of the Vice Principal of the respective departments.
2. The candidate must produce the following for cancellation/withdrawal of admission:
· An application seeking cancellation of admission addressed to the Vice Principal
· Original mark sheet for recording cancellation
· Original fee deposit slip
· Cyber card
3. After completion of all the necessary formalities the candidate is thereafter required to fill up the ONLINE MANDATE FORM FOR REFUND against admission cancellation.
4. Refund will be credited after deduction, as per the rules of the college.
5. The EFFECTIVE DATE for the purpose of cancellation and refund (as per college rules) will be the date on which all such formalities are completed and recorded, along with the stamp of cancellation, on the reverse of the mark sheet of the candidate and NOT THE DATE OF ONLINE MANDATE SUBMISSION.
6. In case any violation of the admission rules the decision of the Principal will be final.
Fr. Peter Arokiam, SJ
Copyright : St. Xavier's College, Kolkata | Designed by : Braindrops